Prompt: “Describe the problem of induction. How does induction pose a problem for empiricist accounts of scientific knowledge?”
– Use citations (MLA)
– Parenthetical citations need a Works Cited page.
– Cite our texts and not the lectures.
– No outside sources!
– Citation errors will not be penalized.
– Provided there is no obvious plagiarism. Again, this applies to response papers only
– 1-2 double-spaced pages. It’s totally okay if it is longer than 2-3 pages.
– Be sure to answer each part of the prompt.
– Typically a definitional part and an opinion part.
– Use I statements.
– Grammatical and spelling errors will be corrected but not penalized. This is for response papers only
“96% of our customers have reported a 90% and above score. You might want to place an order with us.”