Write a 1,750- to 2,100-word protection plan for a local, privately owned critical infrastructure to prevent or mitigate threats associated with natural disasters and terrorism.
Include the following in your protection plan:
- A natural-disaster and terrorism-threat risk assessment for the selected critical infrastructure
- The effect on surrounding businesses and commercial interests if an event was to occur
- The private sector’s responsibility in establishing a prevention and mitigation plan
- The private sector’s roles in supporting homeland security initiatives
- How the federal government is prepared to assist the selected critical infrastructure
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Provide and Cite atleast five scholarly references, i.e. not wiki, college times, etc….
Less than 10% plagiarism
- Posted: 4 years ago
- Due: 19/03/2016
- Budget: $25