1. Open and test the application
A. Add the code for the option buttons
B. Add the code to the check box and text area
Future Value of $5000
When compounded monthly: 5415.00
When compounded yearly: 5400.00
C. Use the prompt method to get other investment amounts
D. Add two event handlers
– Add an event handler that clears the years text box when the user double-clicks on it.
– Add an event handler for the onchange event of the investment control. This event handler should call the calculate_click event handler, but only if the years text box contains a valid number
2. Monthly Balance Calculator
• This application allows the user to enter deposits and withdrawals for a bank account, and it calculates and displays the deposits and withdrawals with a running balance as well as the starting balance, total deposits, total withdrawals, and ending balance.
• Store the transactions in an array of arrays.
• Use functions to organize the code for this application.
• Assume that the account will have a starting balance of 2000.
• Assume that the user will enter valid data