This assignment consists of two deliverables, being: 1. Demonstration code 50%, and 2.
1. Demonstration Code – All code relating to this assignment should be contained
within a folder named: Task 2 – Your Name – Student Number, the folder is then to
be zipped and uploaded to blackboard. (note replace “Your Name” and “Student
Number” above with your actual name and student number.
2. A report in Microsoft Word Format. The report must be uploaded separately.
Deliverable 1 – Demonstration Code
Important Note: For ease of demonstration, your code must be self-contained. In addition to using
Standards based HTML and Python, PETL, Bottle and Parser are the only additional frameworks you
should need. If you use others they must be provided and must not require installation.
To demonstrate your code, you have been provided with three data sources compiled with
data from QFES. These are:
• “Fire_Stations.csv” contains the information about the fire stations,
• “Station_Locations.xml” contains the location coordinates for each fire station
• “Station_Regions.csv” contains a list of regions