Create an Android app to show others a collection of 5 to 8 items that you intend to sell. Your items could be a list of tech gadgets, music collections, books, etc. Be creative.
· The app should have the following features and functions:
· The opening screen displays the names of your list of 5 to 8 items.
· When the user selects an item, a second screen will show some explanation or description of the item and the price.
· The user can place items into a shopping cart.
· Calculate the total price based on the items in the shopping cart. If all items listed are purchased, take a 20% discount off the entire purchase.
The Android Virtual Device (AVD) needs to have the following configuration:
· Device: Nexus One
· Target: Google API (x86 System Image) (Google In) – API Level 19
· CPU: Intel Atom (x86)
· Memory: RAM 768/Heap 32
· Internal Storage: 200MiB
· SD card: 200MiB
With the following settings (note that naming convention and settings MUST be applied to the assignment)
· Application Name: Week1App
· Project Name:
· Package Name: edu.phoenix.mbl402.
· Minimum Required SDK: API 14
· Taget SDK: API 19
· Comptaible with: API 19
Once you have developed and tested the application on the AVD, submit the following 4 files as attachments:
· .apk file (generated under the /bin directory of the project workspace)
· Screenshot.doc (including all the distinctive screenshots of your application running on the AVD)
· WorkDescrption.doc: Explain how you analyze, design and implement the project, including flowcharts, code samples etc.
· src.zip: Clean the project, then zip the project’s workspace into a src.zip file