JOGL OpenGL Project
In this project you will create a unique 3 graphics scene composed of OpenGL graphic components using
1. Using Netbeans or Eclipse, develop a JOGL application that displays a unique 3D scene. The
scene has the following specifications:
a. Size: minimum 640×480
b. Includes at least 6 different shapes
c. Uses at least 6 different transformation methods
2. Use Java and JOGL for your implementation of OpenGL
3. All Java source code should be written using Google Java style guide.
4. Prepare, conduct and document a test plan verifying your application is working as expected.
This plan should include a test matrix listing each method you tested, how you tested it, and the
results of testing.
1. All Java source code used for this project. Code should adhere to the Google Java style guide.
2. Word or PDF file demonstrating with clearly labeled screen captures and associated well-written
descriptions, the successful execution of your 3D graphics scene. The document should be wellwritten, well-organized, include the test plan, include page numbers, captions for all screen
captures, and a title page including your name, class, section number and date. References
should be included for all sources used and formatted in APA style.