87) A plan of action expressed in financial terms.
88) The portion of the master budget where a future month is added as the current month expires.
89) The collection of all area and activity budgets, representing a firm’s comprehensive plan of action.
90) Budgets associated with the income-producing activities of an organization.
91) The process of setting standards, receiving feedback on actual performance, and taking corrective action whenever actual performance deviates significantly from planned performance.
92) A system that allows managers who will be held accountable for budgetary performance to participate in the budget’s development.
93) A budget that describes expected sales in units and dollars for the coming period.
94) A plan that sets the overall goals and objectives of the organization.
95) Producing forecasted financial statements for five- or ten-year periods.
96) A budget that details the planned expenditures for facilities, equipment, new products and other long-term investments.