82) The tax rate paid on additional amounts of pretax income.
83) The process of determining which long-term capital assets to acquire.
84) Future cash flows expressed in present value terms.
85) The factor used to convert future cash flow to its present value.
86) The value that will accumulate by the end of an investment’s life if the investment earns a specified compounded return.
87) Projects that, if accepted or rejected, will not affect the cash flows of another project.
88) The difference between the present value of a project’s cash inflows and the present value of its cash outflows.
89) Capital expenditure models that identify criteria for accepting or rejecting projects without considering the time value of money.
90) A follow-up analysis of an investment decision.
91) A rate that is calculated as income divided by the original or average investment.