73) A logical integration of management accounting tools to gather and report data and to evaluate performance.
74) A set of activities assigned to a manager or a group of managers or other employees.
75) The process of identifying what parts of the organization have primary responsibility for each objective, developing measures of achievement and objectives, and creating reports of these measures by organization subunit or responsibility centre.
76) A responsibility centre for which costs are accumulated.
77) A responsibility centre for controlling revenues as well as costs.
78) A responsibility centre whose success is measured not only by its income, but also by relating that income to its invested capital, as in a ratio of income to the value of the capital employed.
79) Exists when individuals and groups aim at the same organizational goals.
80) Exertion toward a goal or objective, including all conscious actions that result in more efficiency and effectiveness.
81) Methods and procedures to prevent errors and irregularities, detect errors and irregularities, and promote operating efficiency.
82) Any cost that cannot be affected by the management of a responsibility centre within a given time span.
83) Any cost that is influenced by a manager’s decisions and actions.
84) The application of quality principles to all of the organization’s endeavours to satisfy customers.
85) The time taken to complete a product or service, or any of the components of a product or service.