66) The total cash disbursements in March for the purchase of merchandise should be
67) The total cash disbursements in May for the purchase of merchandise should be
C) $ 69,200.
Mickle Company has the following information:
Purchases are paid for in the following manner:
20 percent in the month of purchase
50 percent in the month after purchase
30 percent two months after purchase
68) The cash disbursements in September for August purchases will be
69) The cash disbursements in December for October purchases will be
B) $ 43,500.
C) $ 65,250.
D) $ 46,000.
70) The total cash disbursements in November for the purchase of merchandise should be
71) The total cash disbursements in December for the purchase of merchandise should be
C) $ 46,000.
72) The collection of cash from customers would appear on which of the following?
A) Sales budget
B) Operating expense budget
C) Cash budget
D) None of the above
73) An important factor considered by sales forecasters include(s)
A) past patterns of sales.
B) estimates made by the sales force.
C) general economic conditions.
D) all of the above.
74) Which of the following factors would NOT be considered by sales forecasters?
A) Past patterns of sales
B) Estimates made by the sales force
C) General economic conditions
D) All of the above would be considered.
75) A prediction of sales under a given set of conditions is referred to as
A) a predicatory budget.
B) a sales budget.
C) a budget forecast.