1) A cooperative result is usually better in quality than the result of someone working alone.
2) Multiple versions of a document are created when a group of people collaborate.
3) An extremely critical group cannot collaborate effectively.
4) It is essential for team members to express any differences in perceptions of data.
5) Business professionals are primarily concerned about the successful outcome of collaboration.
6) Operational decisions are almost always collaborative.
7) Strategic decisions are almost always collaborative.
8) Decisions at the operational level tend to be unstructured.
9) Different people usually perceive a problem in the same way.
10) The first and most important task for a problem-solving collaborative group is defining the problem.