72) A unit-costing method that excludes prior-period work and costs in computing current-period unit work and costs.
73) A method of process manufacturing in which subunits pass through different sequential processes before being brought together in a final process.
74) A method of process manufacturing in which units flow from one process to another in a sequential pattern.
75) The expression of a department’s processing activity in terms of fully completed units.
76) A report that summarizes the manufacturing activity for a department during a period and discloses physical flow, equivalent units, total costs to account for, unit cost computation, and costs assigned to goods transferred out and to units in ending work-in-process.