I’m stuck on a Law question and need an explanation.
Please use this approach when responding to the outline: Review at least 1-2 other student’s Key Assignment Outline and provide meaningful feedback. Refrain from general feedback, such as simply stating “good job.” Your feedback to other students is most helpful if you not only point out weak areas but also offer suggestions for improvement. The best feedback takes a three-stage approach to identify what was done well, weaknesses, and areas for improvement.
- Introduction: Suicide is a tragic event that happens all too often. Suicide also takes place in jails and the prison system. Prevention is needed and policy is in need of adjustment to better detect the possibility of suicide.
- What is prison suicide?
- Ways of committing suicide
- Suicide statistics
- What is self harm?
II. Suicide in Jails and prisons
- Who is most at risk?
III. Suicide and mental illness
- Correlation between mental illness and suicide
IV. Suicide and substance abuse
- Is there in correlation between substance abuse and suicide
V. Suicide and Life Sentence
- VI. Recommended Changes in Policy and procedure and protocol
- A. Allocation of fundingB. Programs/TreatmentC. Screening/warning signs/early detection (improvement)D. TrainingVII. Conclusion: Along with a goal to improve incarceration rates, it is also a goal to improve incarceration suicide. Inmates need help and prison administration must be given the proper resources and training to take on the task of prison suicide detection. Suicide will likely always exist, but the numbers can be reduced and lives can be saved.