I’m studying and need help with a Accounting question to help me learn.
IMPORTANT Note: The History is OPEN. COMPLETE A BACKUP before your close. Corrections can be made to payroll set up before History is closed; however, after it is closed you must start the set up process again. Taking a Backup before you close is very important in the event you are required to go back and make corrections to History.
Note: Ensure that you modify/add YOUR NAME to the COMPANY NAME – Assignment will not be graded without Your Name on Company Name and Reports
Please complete the following reports and submit PDF versions via blackboard:
- ALL Journal Entries Report – By DATE – June 1 – June 30 (50 Marks)
- Payroll Journal Entries June 1 – June 30 – (5 Marks)
- Payroll Summary for ALL Employees – June 30 (10 Marks)
- Screen Capture of Payroll Remittances SET UP – (5 Marks)
- Screen Captures of Payroll Linked Accounts SET UP – Incomes and Deductions (5 Marks)
- Correct Set Up of Payroll (10 Marks)
- Correct Set Up of Employees (15 Marks)
Submit your Final Company Backup File with the History Closed – YOUR ASSIGNMENT WILL NOT BE GRADED WITHOUT THE COMPANY BACKUP FILE. The Backup Version of the file can only be submitted via Blackboard. Blackboard will not accept folders. Reports without Your Name will not be graded.