I need support with this Accounting question so I can learn better.
The last transaction is #52 Bank Debit Memo #983321
You WILL NOT be required to enter the remaining transactions.
Once you have completed the Chequing Account and Credit Card Account Bank Reconciliations for January, generate the following reports and submit as pdf versions via Blackboard:
- Deposit Slips for 1060 Bank Chequing Account – for January. Filter by Date and include Detail. (10 Marks)
- Accounting Reconciliation Report for both Chequing Account and Credit Card Account for the period of January 1 – 31. Summary Report filtered by Statement Date. (20 Marks)
- Account Reconciliation Transaction Report for both Chequing Account and Credit Card Account – January 1 – 31. Include all Deposit #’s. Select all options under “Select Transactions to Report”. (10 Marks)
- Cheque Log for Chequing Account Only – January 1-31. (5 Marks)
- Journal Entries for Account Reconciliation filtered by date for January 1-31. Note: entries for both accounts will be identified on this report automatically. (10 Marks)
Submit your Final Company Backup File – YOUR ASSIGNMENT WILL NOT BE GRADED WITHOUT THE COMPANY BACKUP FILE