I’m working on a Health & Medical exercise and need support.
The references at the end of the chapter 15 ,the future directions of mobile health are mostly peer- reviewed, select six of them, cite and make it in the reference list. Your textbook and 6 references make up for your required references. Do not forget to cite your textbook as well as other references, do not forget introduction and conclusion and APA standard formatting.
CLA 1 Comprehensive Learning Assessment – CLO 1, CLO 2, CLO 3, CLO 4, CLO 5, CLO 6, CLO 7
In your work setting, or from the examples in a real setting,
which future trend(s) are likely to have the largest effect on patient care and related information systems? Select one of the topics for example, Health in Chapter 15. Use the three levels of change to describe how your selected area of informatics might evolve over the next several years.
Use Box 36.4 to access and explore a futures research methodology that was not discussed in this chapter. Describe the methodology and how it could be used in health informatics.
Compare and contrast the trends of EHR directions and personal healthcare informatics.
Where do they overlap and where do they differ?
Futures Studies Methodologies Resources
• The Institute for Ethics and Emerging Technologies, http://ieet.org/index.php/IEET/more/brin20150909
• Methods and Approaches of Futures Studies, http://crab.rutgers.edu/~goertzel/futuristmethods.htm
• World Future Society:
• Methods, http://www.wfs.org/methods
• Methodologies Forum, http://www.wfs.org/method.htm
• Futures Research Methodology Version 3.0, http://www.millennium-project.org/millennium/FRMV3.html
• Five Views of the Future: A Strategic Analysis Framework, http://www.tfi.com/pubs/w/pdf/5views_wp.pdf
• Methodologies for Studying Change and the Future,http://www.csudh.edu/global_options/IntroFS.HTML#FSMethodols
• The Millennium Project Presentations and Speeches,http://www.millenniumproject.org/millennium/presentations.html