Can you help me understand this Programming question?
Now that you have defined your E-R model and project description in the project you started and worked on inWeeks 1 and 2, start converting your logical E-R model to a physical model.
In this week, complete the following tasks:
- In a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet, define columns with the following headings:
- Primary Key
- Name of Column
- Null (NorY)
- Foreign Key
- Foreign Key Table
- Each row will contain your rows for this table.
- Fill out the columns row-wise.
- Using Microsoft Visio or Microsoft Paint, create an E-R model of the six tables from your spreadsheet for developing the business requirements and constraints that will maintain the business logic for your database.
- The E-R model should be readable and should map to the spreadsheet and the project description.
- It should have all the cardinality and optionality defined.