Can you help me understand this English question?
- Read about the Kansas City Preventive Patrol Experiment in Chapters 1 and 4 in your text.
- Enhance your knowledge about this experiment by supplementing your knowledge at websitehttp://www.policefoundation.org/content/kansas-city-preventive-patrol-experiment
- Discuss one of the following statements in terms of what you learned about the criteria of causation and threats to the validity of causal inference. What cause-and-effect relationships are implied? What are some alternative explanations?
- Guns don’t kill people; people kill people.
- Capital punishment prevents murder.
- Marijuana is a gateway drug that leads to the use of other drugs.
- Answer one question in a few paragraphs.