I’m working on a English exercise and need support.
- The paper must be at least 1500 words and at least five well-written paragraphs.
- The thesis statement should still be listed in the introduction as the last sentence.
- You must use at least FOUR sources in your paper: one book (not on line), and Internet source, a journal, and another source of your choice.
- No more than four quotes per body paragraph, but it must contain at least three.
- Are cell phones are dangerous?
- Are test scores a good indication of a school’s competency?
- Should children be diagnosed with ADHD/ADD under the age of ten years?
- Home school students should receive a diploma just like student who attend regular school?
- Are professional athletes and actor/actresses paid too much?
- Video games and movies cause violent behavior in children?