I’m trying to study for my Powerpoint course and I need some help to understand this question.
In order to prepare for an upcoming live interview, it is critical to practice interview techniques and commonly asked questions.
- Review the Ashford Guide to Interviewing (Links to an external site.) and the documents and select seven questions for the purpose of this assignment.
Tip: It is always a good idea to familiarize yourself with all available questions (and create ideal responses) since each of these could be asked in your interview.
- Paste your selected seven questions into a PPT presentation format (each question should be on a separate slide).
- Create your personal responses to your selected questions (be specific and provide examples when applicable). This can be done by taking notes; however, do not paste your responses on the PPT slides as the slides should only include your questions. Instead, you will record your responses as you will see in the next step. Your response to each question should not exceed two minutes.
- When you feel confident in your responses, record your mock interview session (state your questions and the appropriate responses) via one of the following options: Jing (Links to an external site.) or Screencast-O-Matic (Links to an external site.)
- Submit the link to your recording on a word document
The Interviewing Assignment
Carefully review the Grading Rubric
You needed to select 7 interview questions from the Common Interview Questions document. These questions needed to be placed in the powerpoint and then you need to record yourself answering these questions as if you were in an actual interview.