I’m trying to study for my Writing course and I need some help to understand this question.
Throughout the B.S. Human Services program, students have been introduced to the roles and applications of theoretical models in the development of human services organizations and interventions. In a well-organized critical essay based on the document Case Study of a Human Service Organization identify one theoretical model used in the field of human services that fits the organization as described in the case study.
- Describe the major components of the theoretical model.
- Explain the model’s influence on the roles and responsibilities of the human service worker.
- Describe how the theoretical model influences the organizational structure and policies of the fictitious human service organization
- Explain the role of the client through the lens of the theoretical model you choose.
- Cite and integrate at least three sources to support your analysis and/or position(s), at least one of which was not required reading for one of your BS Human Services core courses.
- Your paper should be 3-4 pages in length with citation formatting per APA Guidelines