I need help with a Business question. All explanations and answers will be used to help me learn.
Write a 1,000-word team paper. Your team must choose any Fortune 500 company(Coca-Cola) and apply Exhibit 4.11 from Mello (2019) (see 1st Link Below) as a means of investigating and assessing the HRD practices of the firm.
Provide 3 distinct sections for your team paper.
- Section 1: profile of the subject organization (e.g. corporate strategy, revenue base, financial performance, employee base, ownership structure, product/service mix, competitive position, primary locations for operations, etc.).
- Section 2: analysis and assessment of the strategic and theological soundness of the HRD practices of the subject organization (paying special attention to HR strategy, staffing, training and development, performance management, compensation, and labor relations).
- Section 3: posit 5–7 key recommendations for improving the strategic and theological soundness of the HRD practices of the subject organization.
Use both primary research data/evidence as well as secondary research data/evidence. Be sure to include in-text citations for your primary and secondary sources, and include these sources on the reference page.
In addition, you must include the following sources in your reference page and in-text citations as follows:
- At least 2 citations from the Mello (2019).https://books.google.com/books?id=iOLKAgAAQBAJ&pri…
- At least 2 citations from Hardy (1990). https://books.google.com/books?id=5HGFXfOrBYgC&pri…
- At least 2 citations from Keller (2012).http://booksdescr.org/ads.php?md5=D87806901321E6DF…
- At least 2 citations from related scholarly journals (e.g. Human Resource Development Quarterly, Human Resource Development Review, Human Resource Management Journal, Journal of Applied Psychology, Journal of Strategic Human Resource Management, Journal of Biblical Integration in Business, Christian Scholars Review).
- At least 1 citation from a related trade/practitioner publication (e.g. Harvard Business Review, HR Magazine, T&D Magazine, Business Week, Wall Street Journal).