I don’t understand this Psychology question and need help to study.
Topic: Impact of transformational leadership on employee and company success.
Prepare a literature review that addresses the topic you have been working on throughout this course. Remember, you likely have prepared literature reviews, albeit probably as sections of previous papers in your studies. The challenge for you now is that you will apply a critical eye toward what is known about the research topic and what you can identify as possible gaps in past research.
Specifically, you will need to:
- Introduce the problem.
- Include a clear and concise thesis statement.
- Provide sufficient background to the reader.
- Identify similarities between various research findings on the topic. Provide examples to illustrate the similarities.
- Identify differences between various research findings on the topic. Provide examples to illustrate the differences.
- Synthesize the themes and relationships you have identified in your research into the topic.
- Summarize the key findings of previous research.
- Conclude with an assessment of the status of the problem being researched.
Support your literature review with at least 10 references from scholarly resources (references may not be older than 5 years).
Length: 8-10 pages, not including title and reference pages
Your assignment should demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the ideas and concepts presented in the course by providing new thoughts and insights relating directly to the topic. Your response should reflect scholarly writing and current APA style standards.