I’m working on a Management question and need guidance to help me study.
The goal of Part 3 is lasting change through new perspectives on your ability to control your spending of time or money; and to do so in a way that maximizes your effectiveness.
- Analyze your SMART plan results.
- Prepare a report on the results of the initiative to include:
- what you saved
- what worked
- what did not work
- whether in the future you will:
- not change anything
- correct your performance/make a change
- revise your standard (goal)
- What surprising perspectives and/or discoveries do you take from this assignment?
- If you were a manager faced with this same challenge, describe how the theories and topics in this course can be applied to the situation.
Document Part 3 in 2 pages. Be sure to include Parts 1 and 2 so your submission will be 4 pages total. Be sure the 3 parts are clearly labeled. Submit to Brightspace Assignments Folder labeled “Efficiency Challenge Part 3”.