I’m studying and need help with a Business question to help me learn.
Describe the process of distributing an electronic good that is manufactured in Taiwan and sold in U.S. retail stores.
- Identify the key stages in the distribution process, from the time the product leaves the supplier/plant to the time it is delivered to a retailer/customer in Boston.
- What would be three major challenges in this distribution process?
NOTE: This assignment should not exceed three (3) pages. It should be double spaced, using 12-point Times New Roman font, or its equivalent.
Submit your assignment using the Turnitin dropbox located in the Assignments area of the course.
Note: Be as detailed as you can and Question needs to be backed by numbers, facts, graphs etc. Outside source needs to be citied.
Following Instructions is a must:
1. Question needs to be backed by numbers, facts, graphs etc.
2. I wanted to send a few tips in regards to writing that will make the great points in your papers even better, more convincing, and more robust. Whenever you make a statement of opinion or assertion, you should address at least one of these questions; why? so what? how? like what? or who cares?. If the opinion or assertion cannot answer or address at least one of the questions above, you should rewrite it.
3. You can support your opinion in one of two ways. The first way is to state your opinion, and then through an exercise of breadth and depth and critical analysis you simply support your opinion by explaining why, so what, who cares, how, like what, etc. Or, in other words you explain why your opinion is credible, believable, and informed. The second way to support your opinion is to find referenced material that agrees with you. Combining both methods together is the benchmark. By doing one or the other, or both, you bring context and credibility to the opinions you present. Thus, your great opinions become believable.