Need help with my Business question – I’m studying for my class.
This week, you will be submitting the final version of each of your peer reviewed diagrams and summaries from Weeks 2, 3, and 4. This portfolio should include the following:
- Week 2 Application with Peer Review: Creating Systems Diagrams—based on the case study “Opportunity Consultants, Inc., 2007”
- Week 3 Application with Peer Review: Fixing the Sales Process—based on the case study “Baria Planning Solutions, Inc.: Fixing the Sales Process”
- Week 4 Application with Peer Review: Analyzing Stall Points—based on the case study “Bayonne Packaging, Inc.”
Please be sure to utilize the peer reviews from your first draft of these assignments as well as other feedback to help enhance your final submission.
Remember, this should be a clean and edited final version of the work you completed in Weeks 2–4.
General Guidance on Assignment Length: Your Systems Analysis Portfolio will typically be 6–10 pages (single spaced) including the diagrams and summaries and excluding title or reference pages.
Refer to the Systems Analysis Portfolio Rubric for additional criteria for this assignment. Your Instructor will use the rubric to assess your work.
By Day 3
Submit the final version of your diagrams and summaries.
Submission and Grading Information
To submit your completed Assignment for review and grading, do the following:
- Please save your Assignment using the naming convention “WK5Assgn+last name+first initial.(extension)” as the name.
- Click the Week 5 Assignment Rubric to review the Grading Criteria for the Assignment.
- Click the Week 5 Assignment link. You will also be able to “View Rubric” for grading criteria from this area.
- Next, from the Attach File area, click on the Browse My Computer button. Find the document you saved as “WK5Assgn+last name+first initial.(extension)” and click Open.
- If applicable: From the Plagiarism Tools area, click the checkbox for I agree to submit my paper(s) to the Global Reference Database.
- Click on the Submit button to complete your submission.