I’m working on a English question and need guidance to help me study.
I’m going with a formal report. I work in retail… My topic is “Employee morale, within the work place” I need the below in separate pages
- Topic Selection Assignment
- Annotated Bibliography
- Rough Draft
- Final Draft
You may base your report topic on your current job or a previous one. If you don’t have formal work experience, you may base your report on the type of organization you’d like to work for in the future.
Important note: While reusing and recycling is great for the environment, it is not allowed here. You must use an original idea and original research for this assignment. You may not resubmit an assignment from another class.
Regardless of your choice, the required length is the same, a minimum of 1,500 words. In addition, you will create a presentation based on your report or proposal.
Required Elements of a Formal Report
- Title Page: Title of the report, author’s name, date
- Table of Contents: List of all major components of the report and what page each component begins on
- Executive Summary: One-page overview of the report
- Current Situation: Make the case for why there is a business need for this new product, service, or process
- Objectives: Explain how this new product, service, or process will help the organization meets its goals
- Deliverables: Show what will be done and when it will be done
- Costs/ROI: Provide the cost of implementing these changes, as well as an estimated return on investment
- References: List all sources cited in text in APA format