I’m studying for my Writing class and don’t understand how to answer this. Can you help me study?
I am a day care teacher for 2 to 3 years old so write on that 200words
Prior to beginning work on this discussion forum, No Excuses University on data management. You can also review the recommended resources for additional support.
Within your own professional experiences, reflect on NEU’s data management concepts:
- Data must be easily accessible.
- Information about students (learners) needs to be openly shared.
- Leaders must offer data that are deliberately arranged.
Address each of the discussion points beginning with a description of any classroom and/or assessment experience you may have. I have direct classroom experience, you may respond to these questions based on your own understanding of what occurs in schools, or a professional or volunteer position you have held outside of a school setting.
- Describe some of the common reasons why educators keep their data private from each other. Suggest ways that you and your team might break down these barriers.
- For those with classroom and assessment experience, describe how easily accessible, openly shared, and deliberately arranged are your data currently.
- For those without such experience, discuss the importance of the three pillars of data management and how you intend to apply this to your anticipated practice.
- Share what you will do to make your system for data management exceptional.
- A brief description of 100 words
- Your early impressions and use of Portfolium.
- Your thoughts about Portfolium. Consider your likes and dislikes.
- How you could use it as a means for capturing your work and sharing it with others.