I’m trying to study for my Management course and I need some help to understand this question.
Before beginning work on this discussion forum, please review the link “Doing Discussion Questions Right,” the expanded grading rubric for the forum, and any specific instructions for this topic.
In this assignment, you will learn about team building and why it is an important skill for managers and leaders.
Identify two groups you belong to or have belonged to; the groups can be personal or work-related.
Based on your observations of how the groups function and the interactions among the groups’ members, answers to the following questions:
- What was the composition of each group?
- What types of groups were they?
- Were the values and mission of the group apparent? How?
- Were the operational objectives or mission of the group supported by the individuals? How?
- What were the attitudes of individual members to being a part of a group? Were they committed and compliant? Were they resistant?
- Was there a leader and was the leader effective? What made the leader effective or ineffective?
To support your work, use your course and textbook readings and also use the South University Online Library. As in all assignments, cite your sources in your work and provide references for the citations in APA format.
2-3 references with citations, once assignment is done, need to pass the assignment from turnitin plagiarism checker and need turnitin report as well, APA format, check “spelling and grammar” errors, plagiarism free
latest 3 years references needed