I need support with this Management question so I can learn better.
Internal Disaster Plans
Click here to read about the standard operating guidelines for hospital disaster plan.
Review the elements required for a disaster plan addressing an internal disaster. Based on your review, create a 2- to 3-page report in a Microsoft Word document covering the hospital’s (internal) disaster plan for how the staff reacts and carries out their duties in the event of an internal disaster.
Your internal disaster plans should include:
- Size and type of your hospital (you decide this)
- Type of internal disaster (fire, explosion, biological etc.)
- Key medical and administrative staff to be contacted
- Central point for communication
- Particular service areas such as intensive care unit (ICU), labor and delivery unit etc.
- Other hospitals in your area and how you intend to coordinate with those facilities (you decide this)
- Implementation on internal transfers (moving patients from one area of the hospital to another)
- Implementation of external transfers
- Evacuation plan
To support your work, use your course and textbook readings and also use the South University Online Library. As in all assignments, cite your sources in your work and provide references for the citations in APA format.
- Your assignment should be addressed in a 2- to 4-page document.
3-4 references with citations,
once assignment is done, need to pass the assignment from turnitin plagiarism checker and need turnitin report as well,
check “spelling and grammar” errors, plagiarism free
latest 3 years references needed
Title: Strategic Management of Health Care Organizations
Author: Linda E. Swayne, Jack Duncan, Peter M. Ginter
Ed/Year: 8th Edition, 2018
Publisher: John Wiley & Sons
(Ginter, P. M., Duncan, W. J., Swayne, L. E. The Strategic Management of Health Care Organizations. [South University]. Retrieved from https://digitalbookshelf.southuniversity.edu/#/boo… )