I’m working on a Writing exercise and need support.
Read the attached article in its entirety.
- Create an outline of the main points discussed in each section of the article. Model your main points of the outline, I., II., III., etc., to the ones shown on page 3 of the Sample Outline document. Include a title page and a reference page.
Write a 525- to 700-word analysis, using the outline you created, that includes the following:
- A summary of the article’s main points (1 to 2 paragraphs)
- An explanation of the type of information that is discussed in each section of the article (2 to 4 paragraphs)
- An explanation for why the article would or would not be considered a credible, reliable, and valid source (2 to 3 paragraphs)
- Make sure to include an introduction and conclusion by following the guidelines in Essay Fundamentals.
- Include a title page and a reference page.
Format your paper according to appropriate course-level APA guidelines.