I’m working on a Philosophy exercise and need support.
PORTFOLIO CONTENT #1
• EXPLAIN THE ETHICAL THEORY KNOWN AS VIRTUE ETHICS.
• INCLUDE A ONE-PAGE CRITIQUE OF VIRTUE ETHICS.
• PROVIDE A ONE-PAGE REPORT IN YOUR OWN WORDS ABOUT AN ON-LINE ARTICLE THAT RELATES TO SEA WORLD. ATTACH THE ARTICLE TO YOUR REPORT
• PROVIDE A ONE-PAGE SUMMARY OF A TED TALK, YOUR CHOICE AND IN YOUR OWN WORDS, THAT RELATES TO ANIMAL RIGHTS
• ANSWER STUDY GUIDE QUESTIONS
• TERMS FOR WHICH YOU PROVIDE DEFINITIONS AND/OR EXAMPLES:
SENTIENCE, SPECIEISM,RATIONALITY, SOUL
• INCLUDE A THREE PAGE PAPER ON ANMAL RIGHTS RELATED TO THE FILM/DOCUMENTARY. PROVIDE THE REQUIRED MLA COVER PAGE.UTILIZE INTERNAL CITATION(S) AND WORKS CITED PAGE IN MLA FORMAT, YOUR BEST WRITING SKILLS. ATTACH “REQUIREMENTS FOR PORTFOLIO ISSUE PAPER.”
1. How do you think the former SeaWorld trainers fell when they saw orcas in the wild? What makes you think so?
2. How would you describe SeaWorlds actions regarding the separation of mother and their calves?
3. How would you describe the capture of orcas in the 1970’s that was depicted in the film?
4. What are some reasons why people in the film became trainers at SeaWorld?
5. SeaWorld declines to comment on the documentary. How do you feel about that?