I’m stuck on a Law question and need an explanation.
Use Westlaw to research Vance v. Ball State Univ., 133 S.Ct. 2434 (2013). Write a 1-page, single-spaced, case brief of this case. Write a brief explanation (no longer than 1 page) of how the case could affect civil litigation between employees and employers. Be sure to perform some research that supports your conclusions.
In addition to fulfilling the specifics of the Assignment, a successful paper must also meet the following criteria:
- Length should be 1-2 pages, excluding cover page and references page.
- Double-spaced (except for the case brief) and in a 12-point font
- Viewpoint and purpose should be clearly established and sustained
- Assignment should follow the conventions of Standard American English (correct grammar, punctuation, etc.).
- Writing should be well ordered, logical and unified, as well as original and insightful.
- Your work should display superior content, organization, style, and mechanics.
- Appropriate citation style should be followed.