Help me study for my Business class. I’m stuck and don’t understand.
- Why does business need to be concerned whit he quality of this data?
- Why would a company care about the timeliness of this data?
- What are the five characteristics common to high-quality information?
- What is data governance and why it is important to a company?
- What are the four primary traits that help determine the value of information?
- What is the difference between an entry and attribute?
- What are the advantages of a relational database?
- What are the advantages of a data-driven website?
- What is data warehouse and why would a business want to implement one?
- How does ETL help Transfer data in and out of data warehouse?
- What is the purpose of information cleaning (or scrubbing)?
- What is the cause of dirty data?
- What is business intelligence and how can help a company achieve success?
- What is the difference between business intelligence and data?
- Why would a marketing department want a data mart instead of just accessing the entire data warehouse?
- Why would a business be data rich but information poor?
- What is big data?
- What are the four common characteristics of big data?
- What is distributed computing and how has it helped drive the big data era?
- What is virtualization and how has it helped drive the bid data era?
- What are the six steps in the data-mining process and why is each important?
- What are the four data-mining techniques? provide example of haw yow you would use each one in business?
- What is data-drive decision management?
- What are the four data-mining techniques for predictions and why are they important to a business?