I’m studying for my Business class and don’t understand how to answer this. Can you help me study?
Introduction to the Organization and the Problem
[CLOs: 1, 2]
Week One’s assignment will be part of the final assignment for the course. For this assignment, You will use Apple Inc as your organization and take on the role of an internal consultant that has been hired to analyze a problem.
Your assignment must include the following:
- Provide a brief description of the organization and its Human Resource Management strategy.
- Identify a problem within the organization that relates to one of the following areas below. The problem may be real or hypothetical.
- Functional design
- Succession planning
- Employee development
- Job design
- Create an organizational chart that identifies the different positions related to, or affected by, the identified problem. Briefly describe the positions you have identified and analyze how these positions may require a change initiative.
The Introduction to the Organization and the Problem paper
- Must be four to five double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must use at least one scholarly and two credible contemporary sources, in addition to the course text.
- The Scholarly, Peer Reviewed, and Other Credible Sources table offers additional guidance on appropriate source types. If you have questions about whether a specific source is appropriate for this assignment, please contact your instructor. Your instructor has the final say about the appropriateness of a specific source for a particular assignment.
- Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style