I need support with this Economics question so I can learn better.
Q. 1. During the Second World War, Germany’s factories were decimated. It also suffered many human casualties, both soldiers and civilians. How did the war affect Germany’s production possibilities curve? [10 Marks]
Q. 2. What assumptions about the economy must be true for the invisible hand to work? To what extent are those assumptions valid in the real world? [10 Marks]
Q. 3. Are differences in geography behind the differences in absolute advantages? [10 Marks]
- the Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via allocated folder.
- Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented, marks may be reduced for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover page.
- Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
- All answered must be typed usingTimes New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font. No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism.
- Submissions at 28-9-2019 Before11:50 pm⏳