I need an explanation for this Computer Science question to help me study.
Note: One article is from wikipedia (do not reference it in any of your work) only used for quick information.
During the early 2000s Microsoft was under a microscope for having a monopoly. The case was settled (see wikipedia >Settlement)
Review the below links:
- United Stated vs. Microsoft Corp.
- NSA and CIA Backdoor
Answer the following:
- What are your thoughts on what you have read?
- Do you believe that your privacy rights have been or currently violated?
- Do you think that hackers have found the backdoor?
- How would you protect your infrastructure against a backdoor?
- Any other thoughts?