I’m working on a Management exercise and need support.
Chapter 8 focuses on making inferences about a population from results on a sample.
- How can the results of a study be statistically significant but not meaningful? Give an example of when this might occur.
Chapter 9 focuses on describing and correlating data.
- Take a look at the attached research article on Thanksgiving. You do not need to read the entire thing, but skim it and look for something interesting and discuss it here:
- It could be something you just find interesting
- It could be something relating to your own Thanksgiving experience
- It could be something surprising to you
- It could be a critique or comment on the research methods used or the statistics