I’m studying for my Law class and need an explanation.
Option #2: Unlawful Requirement Recruitment Practices Paper
Examine the EEOC website: https://www.eeoc.gov/laws/practices/ (Links to an external site.).
After examining the EEOC website mention above, do the following:
- Provide three to four examples of where following these laws can affect a recruitment process.
- Provide three to four strategies on how organizations should modify their recruitment processes to ensure that they still hire the best and brightest employees in the marketplace.
- Write a three- to five-page paper, (900-1200 words), not including the title and reference pages, which are required.
- Your paper must be properly cited and formatted according to the CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA (Links to an external site.).
- Include a formal references page. This is an individual paper; however, you should reflect on our discussion forums and incorporate ideas from there, as appropriate.
- You must support your analysis with at least four references (at least two scholarly/peer reviewed), and can include resources from this course.
- The CSU-Global Library (Links to an external site.) is a good place to find these sources. You cannot use Wikipedia or any CSU-Global assignment. For this assignment, a credible source is defined as:
- A scholarly or peer-reviewed journal article.
- A government-based website or publication.
- A trade or industry journal article, publication, or website, including those from trade organizations such as SHRM.org and TD.org.