I’m stuck on a Statistics question and need an explanation.
The practice of quantitative research not only involves statistical calculations and formulas but also involves the understanding of statistical techniques related to real-world applications. You might not become a quantitative researcher nor use statistical methods in your profession but as a consumer, citizen, and scholar-practitioner, it will be important for you to become a critical consumer of research, which will empower you to read, interpret, and evaluate the strength of claims made in scholarly material and daily news.
For this Assignment, you will critically evaluate a scholarly article related to reliability, validity, and scale analysis.
- Review the Article Critique Assignment Guide in the Walden Library, listed in the Week 2 Learning Resources.
- Search the Walden Library for a quantitative article that utilizes scales.
By Day 7
Write a 2- to 3-page critique of the research you found in the Walden Library that includes responses to the following prompts:
- Did the authors construct scales in a clear, concise manner?
- Were the authors’ explanations clear regarding the reliability and validity of their measures?
- What information did the authors provide about establishing reliability and validity?