Can you help me understand this Nursing question?
I attached the article that you must use for the research paper.
After reading the article, prepare a review of the article, between 750 and 1000 words, double spaced, APA format. It is not necessary to include an abstract, or headings in the body of the paper. You do not need to start new paragraphs for each of the items below, just make sure they are covered in the paper. The article and paper will be uploaded to blackboard for credit. Article choice to be submitted to blackboard.
The following is an outline for what should be covered in your review:
- A summary or introduction of the article (what was it about).
- Who was the article written for? Was it based in the USA or another country?
- Was the information easy to understand? Why or why not?
- List at least 3 interesting facts you learned from the article.
- Would you recommend this article to other students? Why or why not?
- Did the article make you want to find out more about the subject?
When quoting or paraphrasing the article, include in-text citation and attach a reference page with the article listed and any other sources you use (other journals, websites, dictionary). The paper must be written in APA format, with a title page and reference page. Please paraphrase appropriately, with no more than 3 direct quotes (if necessary). If there is failure to cite/paraphrase appropriately, or if the paper is not written at least at a proficiency level of 75%, a second paper will be assigned for submission (maximum score given for second attempt is 75%).