Can you help me understand this Political Science question?
Students should develop a paper that should be structured as a lobbying strategy. The strategy should:
- Identify a problem that will require an exercise of influenza over a decision-making institution.
- Define the goals of the strategy.
- Describe the institutional setting that they will operate in.
- Identify the stakeholders – outline the target groups, supporters, allies or enemies.
- Identify subgoals and priorities.
- Outline the specific actions with regards to the strategy