I need an explanation for this Marketing question to help me study.
You will compose an email to your manager about another company or organization’s corporate social responsibility programs for this project.
Williams & Marshall, LLC, delivers high-quality products and services, but the company’s brand is not well recognized. Your manager, Demita Williams, recently heard a radio show about corporate social responsibility (CSR). She learned that CSR efforts can improve the way people view a company. These efforts can also make employees feel more satisfied at work.Demita wants you to find opportunities for civic engagement that will match staff members’ personal values and the company’s mission.
Email to Manager
Your manager, Demita Williams, is interested in starting a corporate social responsibility (CSR) initiative to draw attention to the company brand.
She would like you to look at how other companies approach CSR. Then, send her a detailed email about what you learned. Include your personal experiences and some examples from other companies.
- Choose a socially responsible company or organization within your industry. Then, learn more about how it creates corporate social responsibility. By using different companies and organizations heres a few BMW group,apple,linkedin,lg electronics,starbucks,disney etc.
- Compose an email to your manager with what you have found. Be sure to address these points:
- Think about your own civic engagement and how it has impacted your life. How have past civic engagement experiences impacted your identity and future goals?
- For the company you chose, describe the organization’s corporate social responsibility initiatives. (This could include specific initiatives, how they started, and how they affect the way people see the company.)
- Explain how the company or organization’s corporate social responsibility helps employees participate in their communities.
- Connect company CSR initiatives to the way employees can grow personally and professionally. How did civic engagement support this growth?
What to Submit
Every project has a deliverable or deliverables, which are the files that must be submitted before your project can be assessed. For this project, you must submit the following:
- Email to Manager
For this 500- to 750-word (or 2- to 3-page) email to your manager, look at how other companies within your field approach CSR. Describe how different initiatives impact employees’ personal and professional growth.