Help me study for my English class. I’m stuck and don’t understand.
This is a small-group discussion forum. Continue working in your assigned group is based on the theme you chose.
Respond to the following:
- Think about the work you have done over the course of the last eight weeks. Evaluate your growth tied to the research writing process.
- Consider the work you delved into as related to considering various arguments surrounding your topic.
- How did your thoughts contribute to the dialogue?
- How did your research inform your topic further?
- Consider the following questions as tied to Bloom’s taxonomy of learning as you write your discussion post this week in tandem with your reflections:
- Remembering: What did I do over the course of the term?
- Understanding: What fundamental things do I understand about writing an argumentative essay?
- Applying: Where can I use what I learned in the class again?
- Analyzing: Using feedback from my instructor, peers and tutors, do I see patterns in my work that inform on what I have done so far?
- Evaluating: How would you rate yourself as being able to write an argumentative paper at the start of the class in comparison to now at the end of the class?
- Creating: Outside of writing, how might I use what I learned in this class in other endeavors?