I need an explanation for this English question to help me study.
Complete the following:
- Format the source according to a style and link to the text.
- State the main position in a complete sentence with a formatted quote (or paraphrased) and a signal phrase and citation.
- List any claims and/or evidence offered in support of the position.
- State any acknowledged oppositional positions or claims and any included refutation.
- Explain how the position in the article relates to a claim or position from our topic.
- Quote one piece of information from the article and explain how it could be used as context in your presentation or as evidence to support a claim (include the claim and your position).
Respond to 1-6 for your first article and then respond to 1-6 for your second article.
Article 1: https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/08/study-publi…
Article 2: https://www.investopedia.com/articles/personal-fin…