I need help with a Communications question. All explanations and answers will be used to help me learn.
This could be in bullet points format. 2-3 sentences summary of each argument.
Go online to find arguments relating to (Climate change)
Find arguments that would qualify as
- Exigency (existence, magnitude, urgency)
- Solution (response efficacy, self-efficacy)
- Barriers (counter-arguments)
Find at least two of each type
- 2 exigency, 2 solution, 2 barriers
- In 2-3 sentences, Write down the 6 arguments
For each argument, critique with 3-part Toulmin model (identify claim, evidence, warrant)
Answer this question for each argument: is the argument persuasive, why or why not?
Attached the URL for the arguments.