81) A computer is a system of smaller ________ working together.
82) ________ is a set of instructions stored on your computer.
83) A(n) ________ computer is designed to be placed permanently at a work station.
84) A method for interacting with the computer using icons is called a(n) ________.
85) When a tile displays a larger view of the program, it is in ________ mode.
86) ________ is an operating system designed for computers with Intel-based processors.
87) The touch screen gesture “tap” is equivalent to the ________ mouse command.
88) A mouse that uses radio waves over short distances is connected to a computer using ________.
89) A(n) ________ is an input device used to point to and click screen elements.
90) A virtual keyboard that displays on a touch screen is a(n) ________ keyboard.