71) A monitor, headphones, and printer are examples of ________ devices.
72) A(n) ________ program is a small program designed to perform routine tasks.
73) A pen-like pointing device used with a touch screen is a(n) ________.
74) Another name for a flash drive is a(n) ________ drive.
75) Applications are also referred to as ________.
76) A network that does not require a password to connect to it is ________.
77) If a password is required to view a shared file, the file is considered to be ________.
78) Office 365 is a(n) ________ service.
79) The four basic computer functions are ________, processing, output, and storage.
80) A specialized computer built into an automobile or an appliance is called a(n) ________ computer.