11) The financial loss that each stockholder in a corporation can incur is unlimited.
12) The death of an individual shareholder of the corporation will terminate the corporation.
13) The stockholders of a corporation have no mutual agency.
14) The Articles of Incorporation are submitted to the President of the United States.
15) Stockholders do not have to pay federal income tax on their stock dividends.
16) Corporations are subject to more government regulations than sole proprietorships and partnerships.
17) Double taxation is said to be an advantage of a corporation.
18) List and discuss the (a) advantages and (b) disadvantages of the corporation form of business.