1) Business intelligence systems are information systems that process operational and other data to analyze past performance and to make predictions.
2) The software component of a business intelligence system is called a business intelligence database.
3) The data that an organization purchases from data vendors can act as the source data for a business intelligence system.
4) Project management is one of the few domains in which business intelligence is rarely used.
5) Using BI for identifying changes in the purchasing patterns of customers is a labor-intensive process.
6) Business intelligence enables police departments to better utilize their personnel through predictive-policing.
7) Data mining is the process of obtaining, cleaning, organizing, relating, and cataloging source data.
8) Publish results is the process of delivering business intelligence to the knowledge workers who need it.
9) Pull publishing delivers business intelligence to users without any request from the users.
10) A data warehouse is a facility for managing an organization’s business intelligence data.